Produced for Great Western Railway (GWR) to promote rail travel to Oxford. The cushion shows a view of the interior courtyard of one of the Oxford Colleges. Artwork by Claude Buckle (1905-1973), who originally trained as an architect, but later turned to pictorial art. He painted in both oil and watercolour and was a prolific poster artist for Great Western Railway (GWR) and BR.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only