Lover cushions range combines humour with an artistic eye showing photographs of landscapes with signposts to amusingly named UK villages such as Old, Bedlam, Retire, Fryup and Dull all captured in black and white by the Director, Dominic Greyer.
These cushions are made with a super soft faux suede, or cotton linen and machine washable . As with all our products we use archival inks to get the brightest, saturated finish possible.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only